Can I change the CashSend ATM access code?
Yes. If you made a CashSend to a beneficiary, follow these steps:
- Choose ‘Beneficiaries’ from the left-hand menu bar. If you’re on a mobile device, open the menu bar by tapping on the ‘Menu’ icon near the Absa logo.
- Click or tap the ‘CashSend’ tab under the ‘Beneficiaries’ heading.
- Use ‘Search’ or scroll to the beneficiary whose ATM access code you want to change.
- Click or tap the ‘History’ icon next to the beneficiary’s name to see a list of past CashSends to this beneficiary.
- Click or tap the ‘More’ button next to the CashSend you’re looking for.
- Choose ‘Change ATM access code’.
If you want to change the ATM access code for a once-off CashSend, you must switch to the full Absa Online Banking service:
- Choose ‘Full Service’ from the main menu at the top to change to the full Absa Online Banking service.
- Once you’ve changed to Full Service, choose ‘Payments’ and then open ‘CashSend’.
- Choose ‘View unredeemed transactions’.