How do I delete a CashSend beneficiary?
- Go to the hamburger menu - you will find this next to the Absa logo
- Select ‘Manage beneficiaries’
- Select ‘CashSend’
- A list of your CashSend beneficiaries will be displayed
- Select the beneficiary you want to delete - you can type the beneficiary’s name or cellphone number into the search bar to find them quickly
- The beneficiary’s details will be displayed
- Scroll down to the bottom of your screen and click or tap ‘Delete beneficiary’
- A confirmation screen will appear, make sure this is the correct beneficiary.
- Click or tap ‘Delete’ to confirm and the updated list of your beneficiaries will display
- You can view or reinstate deleted beneficiaries on Full Service by selecting to filter for ‘inactive’ beneficiaries.
How do I search for a beneficiary?
How do I add a new CashSend beneficiary?