How do I login using my access account number, PIN and password?
- On the left-hand side of your screen, you will find the normal login method.
- Enter your access account number.
- Enter your Absa Online PIN.
- Verify the user number. (This is defaulted to main user 1. Other users given access to the account need to enter the user number allocated to them.)
- Click or tap Next.
- Enter the missing characters of your password (remember that your password is case-sensitive) and click or tap Log in.
- If your password authentication is successful, your web browser will log you into Absa Online.
Please note: We are in the process of upgrading Absa Online. If you cannot find what you are looking for, click or tap Full service.